Saturday, November 9, 2013

I need YOU :)

I sure would like to know what matters to YOU!  What questions would you like answered, or what things would you like to see me write about, or even what do you plain think about?

I take it as a serious challenge to ask for God's help to understand what He already knows to life's questions.  It is only in knowing Him that I have anything to offer here.


Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God. These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual...For “who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ1 Corinthians 2:12-13 & 16

Is it too bold to say that I believe our individual success is found in serving one another?  We are individually a piece of one another's puzzle of life.

Please post your question/thoughts within the comments (on this blog) or privately from the 'connect' tab on my web @ 

www.simplewithsyd.com

Look forwards to YOUR thoughts! :)

2 comments:

  1. This one was too good to miss the opportunity to answer. If I choose to use the Word of God as my compass to show me the right way to treat others, why wouldn't I be smart to use that same principle to guide my own life? I haven't, in my long life seen any self-help books or other teachings could offer me any better advice or counsel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right! No self-help book or other teaching can touch....'for we (the believers)' have the mind of Christ. If we stay connected to Him/Word, we will KNOW what we need daily, as well as what we can give out for the sake of others. :)

    ReplyDelete