Wednesday, February 19, 2014

YOU CAN KNOW!

The choice is yours today!  
I have set before you this day life and good, and death and evil.  Deuteronomy 30:15 

Your choice #1:  Live in relationship of knowing the living God - the God who gave you life.

And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.  John 17:3 

Your choice #2:  Live outside of knowing the living God.

Everyone is dull-hearted, without knowledge; every metalsmith is put to shame by an image; for his molded image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.  Jeremiah 10:14

THIS IS GOOD NEWS!  Today, choose LIFE!  True life is found in relationship with the creator.  The good news is we can come right back into a right relationship with our God.  Every one of us were separated from HIm because of our sin 'nature' (we really can't help ourselves!).   The good news is Jesus loved each of us so much, He paid this penalty of our sin on the cross.  Then, He died and rose again that we might live.  

I bring you the most joyful news ever announced, and it is for everyone!  Luke 2:10 

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.  John 3:16

What is YOUR choice today?  :)

2 comments:

  1. Living outside of God, wooo. That's not a place where I want to live and when I actually think about it, I don't evern think I have ever lived outside of God. Even in my sin, God was still there to shield me from certain dangers and despair. So even in our weakest, more sinful moments, God is still there ready to give us a way out because He loves us that much. Oh how Great is our God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yolanda

    Reminds me of something my cousin said to me. Before she knew God, He was on the outside. When she came to know Him, He is on the inside :)

    ReplyDelete