Saturday, May 25, 2013

What face do you have on?


Those who look to Him are radiant, their faces are never covered with shame.  Psalm 34:5 NIV

Radiant caught my eye in this scrippy.  A big smile came across my face when I looked further into the original meaning of radiant.  It means to SPARKLE!   The immediate thought of my girl friend (sparkle girl, you know who you are) inspired me to jot a quick thought. 

When we bring an image of our friend to mind, we don't have to second guess who we know them to be.  The true person of the heart, the inward person, shows on their face and is known by us as well as others.  Are they cheery, words full of life, or perhaps a downward smile with negative, life-taking words?


Just as water mirrors your face, so your face mirrors your heart.  Proverbs 27:19 MSG

 * It is understood, however, that we all go through trials of life when our hearts are heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment